Sunday, December 7, 2008













Ingrit hung out with Grandpa and Grandma Watkins yesterday. We played photo shoot with her in her holiday party dress.
She's got her first cold. Yesterday she was sneezing and runny nose all day. Today she feels much better. Hardly any symptoms left.
David learned about plumbing this week helping Dad W help us with a plugged up issue in our laundry tub and main drain.
Getting ready for Christmas, I took my first trip into Target today since pledging to buy nothing new. That was hard. Really hard. I wanted to buy a couple really cool toys on sale for Ingers. I also wanted to buy pajamas. I resisted. Since that man was killed by wal mart customers trying to buy tv's my resolve to not buy it has really strengthened. It's so sad. I'm hoping that 6 months into this experiment it'll be something I don't have to think about anymore. It'll become second nature.

Right now my biggest challenge is a secret santa at work. They capped the dollar amount to $15, but I'm having serious trouble figuring out what to get for my person! Food, kleenex?? I think I'll be raiding the thrift store tomorrow...good luck to me.

No comments: