Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary, David!




It's our fifth anniversary today. David won with roses and perfume and a sweet card. Thanks, David! I gave him a new hat that he picked out at the state fair a few weeks ago.

The three of us ventured down to Silverwood Park open now in St. Anthony. It was so pretty. They have a really nice visitor center, ampitheater, outdoor fireplace, paved and wood chip trails, a foot bridge out to an island to picnic on, and they offer art classes that sound interesting including paper making and book binding. I think I can see taking a book binding class.

Ingrit had fun chasing some ducks.

When we came home Ingrit tried to ride her trike. She's almost got it! Now we've got to find her a helmet. I was looking at Wal Mart, but the smallest they had said 3 plus. Guess I'll have to shop around some more.

Big girl beds and trikes....I don't know...where did my baby go?

No comments: