Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stuff that babies and moms did today

I had the day off today, so I took Ingrit to Como Zoo. She rode the old carousel there. She loved it. Think her favorite zoo thing is still just the plain old mallards. She loves them.

We watched Sparky the Sea Lion do a little show. Later on today we spent a lot of time at the fountain park thing near our house. Ingrit got soaked and loved it. She played near another little girl and then spent a bunch of time climbing on some playground equipment.

By the time we got home we were both tired. Ingrit fell asleep eating supper! Very comical and sweet until Jack barked his fool dog head off.

She's in bed right now, crying for a minute before I go back in to comfort her again. She's not used to me putting her to bed. Oh well.
'
Yesterday I took her to wal mart and she rode this little airplane ride. It sang an obnoxious song.

No comments: